- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup leftover skinless roast turkey meat, shredded
- 1/2 cup leftover stuffing* or 1 piece toast, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons prepared cranberry sauce
In a small pot of boiling, salted water, cook the sweet potato until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and let cool.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the sweet potato, turkey, stuffing and sage. Top with the cranberry sauce and serve.