- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ounces dried lo mein noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 large rib celery, cut into matchsticks
- 3 scallions, cut into matchsticks
- 1 1/2 cups shredded leftover turkey
- 1 cup leftover green beans
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing rice wine or sherry
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup tarragon leaves
- 1/2 cup leftover cranberry sauce
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water. Add noodles; cook until al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a wok or large, deep skillet, heat the oil over high. Add the carrot, celery and scallions; stir-fry until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the turkey, green beans, 1/2 cup parsley, thyme, sage and rosemary. Stir-fry 1 minute. Mix in the cooked noodles and wine, then the stock and oyster sauce. Toss to coat. Add 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice.
Divide the lo mein among plates. Toss the remaining parsley and lemon juice with the tarragon and scatter over the noodles. Top with a dollop of cranberry sauce.