- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- Salt and pepper
- About 1/4 cup finely chopped dill
- Juice of 1 lemon
- EVOO (extra-virgin olive oil), for drizzling
- 4 6 - 8 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (about 1/2 palmful)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander (about 1/2 palmful)
- 1 cup greek yogurt
In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken stock, scallions, garlic and butter to a boil. Stir in the couscous and season with salt, pepper, the dill and lemon juice. Turn off the heat, cover the pot and let stand for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of EVOO in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with the cumin, coriander, salt and pepper. Add to the skillet and cook the fish for 2 minutes on each side for medium-rare (for fish that is opaque and cooked through, add a minute on each side).
Serve the fish with the couscous alongside and a generous dollop of yogurt on top.