- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 4 ounces lamb chops, 1-inch-thick, (or four 8-ounce chops)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves, packed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 15 1/2 ounce cans chickpeas, rinsed
- Grated peel and juice of 1 lemon, or 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and cook for 4 minutes on each side for medium. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Wipe out the skillet and set aside.
Using a food processor, finely chop the parsley; set aside. Finely chop the garlic in the food processor, add the olives and pulse until coarsely chopped.
In the reserved skillet, heat the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic-olive mixture and stir-fry until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the chickpeas and cook until heated through. Add the lemon peel, lemon juice and reserved parsley and season with salt and pepper. Serve with the chops.