- 1 pound lean beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons gluten-free tamari or gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 16 water-soaked bamboo skewers
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Sliced scallions, for garnish
In a bowl, whisk brown sugar, gluten-free tamari or gluten-free soy sauce and sesame oil. Add beef; toss to coat. Thread onto skewers and arrange on a broiler pan. Broil until browned, turning once, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Garnish with scallions.