- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 3 bunches kale, stems discarded and leaves chopped (about 16 cups)
- 2 cups cups mixed chopped dried fruit (such as raisins, cranberries and apricots)
- 3 tablespoons tbsp. toasted sunflower seeds
In a blender, puree the oil, chutney, lemon juice and garlic until smooth; season.
In a large bowl, toss the kale and dried fruit. Toss with the dressing and season. Just before serving, garnish the salad with the sunflower seeds.