- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 1/4 cup chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 bunches kale, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 pound smoked turkey, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
In a large skillet, fry the bacon over medium-high until crispy, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel; cool and crumble.
In a large bowl, whisk the EVOO, shallot, vinegar and mustard; season with salt. Add the kale and rub with the dressing until tender; season.
Peel and chop the eggs. Top the kale with the bacon, eggs, turkey, avocado and cheese; season with pepper.
Read now: One Quick Hack for Dicing Avocados