- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 jalapenos -- 1 thinly sliced, 1/2 seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest plus 2 tsp. juice
- 4 ears corn, grilled
- 2 ounces queso fresco, finely grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
In a bowl, mix the butter, chopped jalapeno, and lime zest and juice; season. Spread the mixture all over the warm corn; top with the cheese, cilantro and sliced jalapeno.
As seen on Rachael Ray Every Day's July/August 2017 cover: