Recipe by Marge Perry & David Bonom
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups sliced grilled sausages, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped grilled peppers, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped grilled onions, thawed
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 cups arugula
1. Make the Big-Batch Grilled Sausages, Peppers & Onions. For this recipe, portion out 2 cups sliced sausages, 3/4 cup chopped peppers and 1/2 cup chopped onions.
2. In large pot, cook garlic in oil over medium, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until flavors meld, about 15 minutes. Top with arugula.