Recipe by Joe Piccirillo
This recipe originally appeared in our Harvest 2020 issue. Get the magazine here.
Start to Finish: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 Irish White Russians
- 4 oz. Irish whiskey, such as Jameson
- 2 oz. coffee liqueur, such as Kahlúa
- Splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
In cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake whiskey, liqueur, and vanilla. Divide between 2 glasses filled with ice. Top with condensed milk; garnish with cinnamon.