Recipe by Jackie Newgent, RDN
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 18 thawed chopped roasted tomato halves
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 slices bread
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 3 thawed sliced roasted chicken thighs
- 8 slices sharp cheddar
1. Make the Big Batch Roasted Chicken Thighs & Tomatoes. For this recipe, portion out 3 sliced chicken thighs and 18 chopped tomato halves.
2. In saucepan, simmer first 4 ingredients over medium, stirring often, until flavors meld, 15 minutes; puree in food processor. Garnish with cilantro. Build sandwiches with remaining ingredients. Cook in greased skillet over medium-high until cheese melts, about 3 minutes per side.