- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
In a large saucepan, stir together the oil and popcorn kernels. Cover and cook over medium heat just until you hear the kernels begin to pop, 3 to 5 minutes. Tilt the lid slightly, allowing steam to escape. Cook until the popping slows, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand until the popping stops, about 30 seconds.
In a large bowl, mix the cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Sprinkle over warm popcorn; mix to coat. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and marshmallows and mix again.