Recipe by Marge Perry and David Bonom
- 8 oz. shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups shredded Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin, thawed
- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 5 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 12 Boston lettuce leaves
- 3 scallions, sliced
1. Make Big Batch Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin and portion out 2 cups shredded pork for this recipe.
2. In a large skillet, cook mushrooms, bell pepper and ginger in oil over medium-high, stirring often, until pepper is softened, about 10 minutes. Add Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin, cabbage and hoisin; cook, stirring often, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Spoon into lettuce cups; top with scallions.