- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon of each chopped fresh chives and parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 onion sandwich rolls, split, toasted
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems removed, separated into 4 equal portions
Mix cream cheese and herbs until well blended. Roll into 4 balls; flatten each into disk on sheet of waxed paper. Refrigerate 15 min. or until firm.
Combine meat, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Shape into 8 thin patties. Place cream cheese disks on 4 patties; cover with remaining patties. Press edges together to seal.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add patties; cook about 5-6 min. on each side or until done (160 degrees F). Serve in rolls topped with watercress.