- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/4 pounds large red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 small lemon, juiced (2 tbsp.)
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 pound ground chicken (92 percent lean)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 English cucumber, finely diced and patted dry
In a large saucepan, add enough cold water to cover the potatoes by 1 inch; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain; transfer to a medium bowl. Mix in the lemon juice. Cover; chill.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees . Using a clean kitchen towel, squeeze the excess liquid from the zucchini; transfer to a large bowl. Add the chicken, 1 1/2 tsp. oil and half the dill, mint and garlic; season with 3/4 tsp. salt and 3/4 tsp. pepper. Form the mixture into a 4-by-8-inch loaf. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet; rub with 1 1/2 tsp. oil. Bake until an instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees , about 45 minutes. Let rest at least 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, the remaining 1 tbsp. plus 1 1/2 tsp. oil and the remaining garlic; season. Stir in the cucumber and the remaining dill and mint. Gently fold in the potatoes.
Cut the meat loaf into 8 slices and serve with the potato salad.