- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Dijon mustard
- 12 soft dinner rolls, such as potato rolls, split
- 1/2 pound white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
Preheat the broiler. In a bowl, combine the ground beef, dill, parsley, shallot, salt and pepper; form into 12 patties.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat; add 6 patties and cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook for 1-1/2 minutes more for medium-rare. Repeat with the remaining olive oil and patties.
Spread some mustard on the roll bottoms and arrange on a broiler pan; place a patty on each and top with the cheese. Melt the cheese under the broiler, about 30 seconds. Cover with the tomato slices and roll tops.