- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups (about 3 ounces) fresh whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 6 ounces 1-inch-thick boneless center-cut pork loin chops
- 3 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . Place a greased rack on a foil-lined baking sheet. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the breadcrumbs and toast, stirring, for 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool; stir in the parsley and cheese.
Brush the pork with the mustard and coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Arrange on the rack and bake until cooked through but still juicy, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a clean skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add the broccoli, season with salt and pepper and toss. Add 1/2 cup water, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the chops.