- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 ounce mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the soup, milk, vegetables, chicken, noodles, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Top with the cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted.