- Prep Time
- 1 slice (5 oz.) ham steak
- 2 slices peeled and cored fresh pineapple
- 1 1/2 teaspoons EVOO
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, shaped into 2 disks
- 1 1/2 cups (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Preheat a grill to medium. Add the ham and pineapple, cover and cook, turning once, until nicely charred, about 5 minutes. Cut into cubes.
Drizzle the EVOO on a baking sheet; turn the dough disks in the oil. Press each disk into a 10-inch round.
Place the dough on the grill, cover and cook until it bubbles on top and grill marks appear underneath, about 3 minutes. Flip the crusts and top with the cheese, ham, pineapple, scallions and crushed red pepper. Cover and cook until the cheese is melted and the crusts are golden, about 3 minutes.