Recipe by Ananda Eidelstein
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Makes 8Servings
- 16 frozen soft pretzels (such as SuperPretzel), thawed
- 16 slices deli ham
- 16 slices dill Havarti cheese
- Beer mustard, for dipping
1. Top 8 pretzels with the ham and cheese, dividing equally. Top with the remaining pretzels.
2. Prepare a grill for medium heat. Add the sandwiches and weigh them down with foil- wrapped bricks or a heavy ovenproof skillet. Cover and grill until the cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve the sandwiches with the beer mustard.