- 4 6 - 8 ounces halibut fillets
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup EVOO (extra-virgin olive oil), plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 cup torn basil
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley
- A handful fresh dill
- 1/4 cup large capers, drained
- 1 shallot, coarsely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 4 cups baby arugula
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Crusty bread, for serving
Season the halibut with the Old Bay or salt and pepper and drizzle with EVOO. Using a food processor, pulse the basil, parsley, dill, capers, shallot, garlic and anchovies with 1/3 cup EVOO until finely chopped.
In a large skillet, cook the halibut, turning once, over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 7 minutes. Top the fish with the green sauce.
Dress the arugula with the lemon juice, a drizzle of EVOO and salt. Serve the greens with the fish and bread.