- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 1/2 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, quartered if whole, squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 small rosemary sprig, leaves stripped
- 1/3 cup pepperoni slices
- 1 1/2 cups canned chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 pounds pizza dough
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 4 ounce ball burrata, torn into piecse
- Lemon zest, for sprinkling
Position a rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 500 degrees . Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment; brush with 2 tbsp. EVOO. On one half of the sheet, arrange the artichokes, onion and rosemary; on the other half, place the pepperoni and the tomatoes, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges.
On a floured work surface, roll the dough into an 11-by-17-inch rectangle. Drape the pizza dough over the toppings, pressing gently all over the dough to create divots. Brush dough with the remaining 2 1/2 tbsp. EVOO; season with salt and pepper.
Bake until the dough is golden-brown and cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Invert the pizza onto a cutting board. Carefully peel off the paper. Immediately scatter the mozzarella over the pepperoni and the burrata and lemon zest over the artichokes; season the artichoke-burrata half with pepper.