- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3 ears corn, kernels cut from the cob (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 4 eight-oz tilapia fillets
In a small bowl, stir the basil, mint, 2 tbsp. olive oil, the lemon juice and 2 tsp. vinegar. Season the chimichurri with salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, mix the corn, bell pepper, onion, 1 tbsp. oil and the remaining 1 tsp. vinegar; season.
Heat a large grill pan over medium-high. Brush the fish with the remaining 1 tbsp. oil; season. Grill until grill marks form and the fish is opaque in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to plates; top with the chimichurri and corn salad.