- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, zested, plus 2 tsp. juice
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 3 oz.)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 rib-eye or NY strip steaks (about 12 oz. each)
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
Preheat a grill to medium-high. In a bowl, stir the mayo, sour cream, lemon zest and juice and shallot. Stir in the cheese; season with salt and pepper.
Brush steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the steaks on the grill, cover and cook, turning once, for about 6 minutes for medium-rare.
Transfer the steaks to plates and spoon the sauce on top. Let rest for 5 minutes.