- 2 tablespoons stout or other dark beer
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 ribeye steaks (1 lb. each)
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
In bowl, whisk first 4 ingredients and 2 tbsp. EVOO; season dressing. Season steaks; grill over medium-high, turning, 8 minutes for medium-rare. Coat asparagus in 1 tbsp. EVOO; season. Grill until crisp-tender, 3 minutes. Drizzle asparagus with dressing. Serve with sliced steak.