- Prep Time
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 5 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 4 kirby cucumbers, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise (about 2 cups)
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
Preheat a grill to medium. Place the lime juice in a medium bowl, then slowly whisk in 3 tablespoons walnut oil until combined. Stir in the cantaloupe and cucumbers and refrigerate.
In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the remaining 2 tablespoons walnut oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on the grill, cover and cook, turning once, until firm and lightly charred, about 3 minutes. Let cool slightly.
Transfer the shrimp to the bowl with the cucumber-melon salad. Toss with the feta, coconut and mint; season with salt and pepper.