- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 skinless, center-cut salmon fillets (about 6 oz. each)
- 3 tablespoons EVOO, plus more for coating
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 small yellow squash, trimmed and sliced lengthwise into thin ribbons using a handheld slicer or vegetable peeler
- 4 ounces ricotta salata, crumbled
Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (or heat a large skillet over medium-high). Coat the salmon with EVOO and season. Grill, covered, about 3 minutes. Flip and grill until just cooked through, about 2 minutes more.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the EVOO, lime zest, 2 tbsp. lime juice, the parsley and garlic. Add the squash and ricotta salata; toss gently and season. Serve the salad with the salmon.