- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup black rice
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 large orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 1 pounds pork tenderloins
Cook the rice and the quinoa according to package directions; let cool. In a large bowl, toss the rice, quinoa, bell pepper, tomatoes and scallions. In a small bowl, whisk 1/4 cup oil, the vinegar, 1 1/2 tbsp. ginger and the lemon juice and garlic. Toss with the salad; season with salt and pepper.
Heat a grill or grill pan over medium. Cover with foil to prevent sticking. In a small bowl, whisk 3 tbsp. oil, the remaining 1 1/2 tbsp. ginger and the honey. Season the pork and grill, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 145 degrees , 22 to 25 minutes. Brush with half the honey mixture during the last 5 minutes of grilling. Let rest 10 minutes. Brush with the remaining honey mixture. Cut on an angle into 1/3-inch-thick slices. Serve over the salad.