- 4 8 ounces boneless pork loin chops, 1 1/2 inches thick
- Kosher salt and coarse black pepper
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 small bunch scallions or 2-3 spring onions, whites and greens finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 sprigs rosemary, stripped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 lemon, zested, then cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
Preheat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to medium, about 325 degrees .
Place the pork chops in a shallow dish; season with salt and pepper and dress with EVOO. On a chopping board, finely chop and combine the scallions (or spring onions), garlic, rosemary, thyme, lemon zest and fennel seeds; slather evenly over the chops.
Grill the chops for 12 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Let the chops rest, then slice and douse with lemon juice. Serve with corn or broccolini.