- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 1-inch-thick bone-in pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 2 poblano chiles
- 1 cup Grilled Creamed Corn, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 chopped cilantro
- Grilled lime halves, for serving
Preheat a grill to medium. Rub the olive oil over the pork chops and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on the cooking grate and grill, turning once, until golden-brown and just cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes; transfer to a platter, tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, arrange the chiles on the grate and grill until charred and softened, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a heatproof bowl, cover securely and set aside for 10 minutes. Remove and discard the skin and seeds, chop the chiles and return to the bowl. Stir in the creamed corn, onion and cilantro and season with salt and pepper. Serve with the pork chops and lime halves.