Recipe by Sarah Tenaglia
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 6 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp. sriracha
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 4 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 red Fresno or jalapeño chile—stemmed, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 oz. each)
1. In a mini food processor or blender, puree the peanut butter, coconut milk and soy sauce with 2 tbsp. rice vinegar and 2 tbsp. sriracha.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the remaining 4 tbsp. rice vinegar and 2 tbsp. sriracha with the sugar and ginger. Add the cucumbers, cabbage and chile; toss. Chill 20 minutes; drain.
3. Meanwhile, heat a grill over medium-high or a grill pan over high. Season the pork with salt and pepper. Grill until grill-marked and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Serve the pork and salad with the peanut sauce.