- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 small heads escarole (1 1/2 lbs. total), halved lengthwise
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 1 small honeydew melon (about 2 1/2 lbs.) -- halved, seeded, cut into 1-inch-thick wedges and rind removed
- 1 medium cantaloupe (about 3 lbs.) -- halved, seeded, cut into 1-inchthick wedges and rind removed
- 8 thin slices prosciutto, torn
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
Preheat a grill to high. Brush the escarole with oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill until charred and slightly wilted, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board; halve again lengthwise, core and coarsely chop.
Pat the melon wedges dry. Grill until grill marked, about 2 minutes per side. Divide the escarole and melon among plates; top the salad with the prosciutto and scallions.
In a bowl, whisk the lemon juice and honey. Drizzle over the salad; season.