- Prep Time
- 1 loaf (about 12oz) ciabatta, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and cut into thin matchsticks
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced plus half the peel, sliced into thin strips
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups fresh ricotta
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium- high heat. Brush the ciabatta slices on both sides with 1/4 cup EVOO. Grill, turning once, until golden-brown and grill marks appear, 6 to 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together the apples, radishes, lemon juice, lemon peel and 2 tbsp. EVOO. Season with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine the ricotta with the remaining 2 tbsp. EVOO; season with salt and pepper. Spread the ricotta mixture on the grilled bread, top with the apple-radish mixture and garnish with the parsley.