- 1 dozen organic eggs
- 3 - 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon yellow or dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons to 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 cup green olives with pimentos, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Sweet paprika, for garnishing
Place the eggs in a pot, cover with cold water and bring to a full boil. Turn off the heat, cover and let stand for 10 minutes; drain and run under cold water until cool enough to handle.
Peel the eggs and halve lengthwise (or trim the tops to expose the yolks, then trim the bottoms to stand the eggs upright). Remove the yolks; transfer to a bowl. Add 3 tbsp. mayo, the onion, mustard, hot sauce; season with salt and pepper. Add 1/2 cup finely chopped well-drained green olives with pimientos. Mash until smooth; add the remaining mayo if the mixture is dry.
Cut a corner off a resealable plastic bag; fill it with the yolk mixture. Pipe into the egg whites. Garnish with sweet paprika.