- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 bunch frisee or escarole, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup Salsa Fresca
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
In a small pot of boiling, salted water, cook the green beans until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes; drain and rinse under cold water.
In a large serving bowl, combine the frisee, onion, green beans, salsa and olive oil; season with salt. Scatter the toasted almonds and goat cheese on top.