- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 pound spicy Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 1/4 cups biscuit mix, such as Bisquick
- 1/2 pound shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped dried rosemary
- 2/3 cup milk
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Flat-leaf parsley, chopped, for topping
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees . Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large skillet, crumble the sausage and cook, stirring often, over medium-high heat, until browned, about 4 minutes; drain and let cool.
In a medium bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese, pecans and rosemary. Stir in the milk and fold in the sausage. Drop heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared pan to form 12 biscuits. Bake for 10 minutes, cover loosely with foil and bake for 5 minutes more.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs, salt and 1/2 cup water. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over high heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes for creamy scrambled eggs. Top with the parsley and serve with the warm biscuits.