- Prep Time
- 1 pound skirt steak, halved crosswise
- Salt and pepper
- 4 small cloves garlic, lightly smashed but still whole
- 2 tablespoons EVOO, plus more for drizzling
- 1 pkg. (7.5 oz.) corn tortillas
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 2 avocados, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 small bunch radishes (about 8), thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
Season the steak with salt and pepper. Rub all over with the garlic and drizzle with EVOO. Let sit for 15 minutes at room temperature. (Discard the garlic.)
Preheat a grill to medium-high. Wrap the tortillas in foil and place over indirect heat until warm, about 10 minutes. Oil the grill grate and grill the corn, covered and turning occasionally, until blistered, about 5 minutes. When cool enough to handle, slice off the kernels and transfer to a salad bowl.
Grill the steak, turning halfway through, for about 5 minutes for medium-rare. Let the meat rest for 10 minutes before thinly slicing.
Add the avocados, radishes and onion to the corn. In a small cup, whisk together 2 tbsp. EVOO, the lime zest and 3 tbsp. lime juice; season with salt and pepper. Add to the salad and toss. Serve with the steak and tortillas for wrapping.