- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 3/4 pounds total)
In a medium baking dish, combine the garlic, orange juice, lemon juice and dill. Place the salmon, skin side up, in the marinade and refrigerate for up to 3 hours. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . Discard half of the marinade and bake the fish in the remaining sauce until cooked through, about 15 minutes.