- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1 12 ounce bag chocolate chips
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 80 round vanilla wafer cookies, such as Nilla Wafers (one 12-ounce box)
- Red, yellow and green Sunkist Fruit Gems, split crosswise
Grease a 10-by-15-inch foil-lined jelly-roll pan. In a small, heavy saucepan, bring the cream and corn syrup to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat, add the chocolate chips and let stand for 1 minute; stir until smooth. Stir in the sugar and vanilla. Pour into the prepared pan, spreading evenly with an offset spatula to form an even layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Using a 1-1/2-inch round cookie cutter, cut out 40 rounds of fudge. Assemble the sliders using 2 wafer cookies, a piece of fudge and the fruit candy slices.