- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Cooking spray
- 6 ounces natural chocolate graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey or pure coconut nectar
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate nonfat frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla or mocha nonfat frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 1/2 ounce semisweet chocolate, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Coat a 9-inch nonstick pie pan or tart pan with a removable bottom with cooking spray.
In a food processor, pulse the crackers until coarsely ground. Add the butter and honey; process until finely ground. Press firmly onto the sides and bottom of the pan. Bake until the crust sets, about 12 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack; let cool completely.
Spread the chocolate frozen yogurt evenly over the bottom of the cooled crust. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. Spread the vanilla frozen yogurt evenly over the chocolate layer. Sprinkle with the shaved chocolate, almonds and salt. Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour or overnight.