- Four 6- to 8-oz. potatoes
- Olive oil
- 3 cups fresh or canned chili, warmed
- 3/4 cup shredded mild cheddar
- 1 cup Fritos-brand corn chips
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
Potatoes: Pierce four 6- to 8-oz. potatoes all over with a fork. Place on a baking sheet, rub with olive oil and season. Bake at 425° until tender when pierced with a fork, 50 to 60 minutes. Split the top of each potato, being careful not to cut all the way through. With a fork, fluff potatoes until flesh is airy; season.
Topping: Divide the chili, cheese, Fritos, jalapeños and onion among fluffed and seasoned potatoes.