- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 slices bacon
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely ground walnuts, toasted
- 1 4 ounce log goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 heads frisee, torn (about 6 cups)
- 3 ounces baby spinach (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 small head radicchio, torn
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment and top with a wire rack. Arrange the bacon in a layer and sprinkle with pepper. Bake until crisp, 30 minutes. Coarsely chop.
Meanwhile, place the walnuts on a plate. Roll the goat cheese in the nuts. Slice the cheese crosswise into 6 slices and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake the goat cheese until warm, about 3 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar and honey. Whisk in the olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Add the frisee, spinach and radicchio; toss to coat. Divide among 6 plates, then top each with a warm goat cheese slice and some chopped bacon.