Recipe by Tara Bench
|Active Time||Total Time||Servings|
- 1/2 cup marshmallow crème (such as Fluff)
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Lime zest, for garnish, plus 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from 2 limes) or bottled Key lime juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. confectioners' sugar
- Graham crackers, cookies (such as Nabisco Nilla wafers), pound cake, and/or fresh fruit, for dipping
1. In a large bowl, whisk the marshmallow crème, condensed milk, and lime juice. In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the cream and confectioners’ sugar until stiff peaks form. Add the whipped cream to the marshmallow crème mixture and fold gently to blend.
2. Top the dip with the lime zest. Serve with graham crackers, cookies, pound cake, and/or fruit.