- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 boneless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds total), pounded flat
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas
- Cooked white rice, for serving
In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon coconut milk, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon lime juice. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining 1/3 cup coconut milk, 2 tablespoons honey and 1 tablespoon lime juice with the soy sauce, garlic, five-spice powder and salt. Add the chicken thighs, coating well. Marinate for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add the sugar snap peas and cook for 1 minute; drain. Transfer to a medium bowl and toss with the reserved coconut-honey dressing.
Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium. Grill the chicken thighs for about 4 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Serve with the sugar snap peas and rice.