- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cooked small chicken breasts (about 1 lb.), shredded
- 1 cup Taco Bell® Home Originals® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup Kraft® Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 8 Taco Bell® Home Originals® Flour Tortillas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 min. Add chicken, 1/4 cup of the salsa, cream cheese, cilantro and cumin; mix well. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese; mix well.
Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining 3/4 cup salsa and remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through. Taco Bell® and Home Originals® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.