- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 small bone-in chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), skin removed
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Mix flour and pepper in shallow dish. Add chicken; turn to coat both sides of each piece. Gently shake off excess flour. Heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken, meat-sides down; cook 5 to 6 min. or until golden brown. Turn chicken. Add carrots, onions and 1 cup broth; cover. Simmer on medium-low 20 min. or until chicken is done (165 degrees F).
Meanwhile, cook rice as directed on package; spoon onto platter. Use slotted spoon to remove chicken and vegetables from skillet; place over rice. Cover to keep warm.
Add Neufchatel and remaining broth to skillet; cook on high heat until Neufchatel is melted and sauce is well blended, stirring constantly. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 to 5 min. or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Spoon over chicken and vegetables; top with parsley.