Recipe by Marge Perry & David Bonom
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cups sliced grilled sausages, thawed
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced grilled peppers, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced grilled onions, thawed
- 12 oz. farfalle, cooked
- 1 cup mini mozzarella balls
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil leaves
1. Make the Big-Batch Grilled Sausages, Peppers & Onions. For this recipe, portion out 2 cups sliced sausages, 1 cup sliced peppers and 1/2 cup sliced onions.
2. In large skillet, cook garlic in oil over medium, stirring often, until fragrant, 1 minute. Add next 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring often, 5 minutes. Add pasta and cheese. Cook, stirring, until hot, about 1 minute. Top with basil.