- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ounces (1/2 of 1-lb pkg.) fettuccine or spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 2 min. of the pasta cooking time. Drain pasta mixture.
Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Cook 1 to 2 min. or until sauce is well blended and heated through.
Add chicken mixture to pasta mixture; mix lightly.