- 1 dozen eggs
- 3 - 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon yellow or dijon mustard
- 2 - 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Thinly sliced red chile, such as fresno for garnishing
Place the eggs in pot, cover with cold water and bring to a full boil. Turn off the heat, cover and let stand for 10 minutes; drain and run under cold water until cool enough to handle.
Peel the eggs and halve lengthwise (or trim the tops to expose the yolks, then trim the bottoms to stand the eggs upright). Remove the yolks; transfer to a bowl. Add 3 tbsp. mayo, the onion, relish, garlic, mustard, hot sauce, worcestershire and paprika; season with salt and pepper. Mash until smooth; add the remaining mayo if the mixture is dry.
Cut a corner off a resealable plastic bag; fill it with the yolk mixture. pipe into the egg whites. Garnish with a bull's-eye chile slice.