- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 slices pumpernickel or rye bread
- 1 slice ham or salami
- 1 teaspoon raspberry or red currant jam
- 1 slice herbed roast turkey breast
- 1 slice fontina or Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese or goat cheese, softened
- Dried or chopped fresh dill, for sprinkling
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 4 thin slices cucumber
Mix 1/2 tablespoon butter with the paprika and spread on a slice of bread. Top with the ham. Cut into 4 sammies.
Mix the remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter with the raspberry jam and spread on a slice of bread. Top with the turkey and fontina. Cut into 4 sammies.
Spread the cream cheese on the remaining slice of bread and top with the dill, radish and cucumber. Cut into 4 sammies.